Are You having Trouble Downloading Our eBook?
Let’s see how we can help:
- All internet browsers should work, but we find that using Mozilla Firefox is much easier.
- Every browser handles downloading differently. If your browser does not prompt you to save your file automatically, you haven’t actually downloaded anything. Click ‘start download’ from the ‘file successfully downloaded’ pop-up window.
- If you use Firefox, please right click on the link that says “Open Your PDF” and select “Save Link As.”
- If you are using Internet Explorer, then simply right click on the link that says “Open Your PDF” and select “Save Target As.
*Depending on your internet connection (it could take a while) to download the file. Please wait up to 2-3 minutes to complete. If it still doesn’t complete or “times out”, don’t worry — you can go back and repeat the steps.
Where did my download go:
- To view the .pdf book (once the file is successfully saved to your computer), you must navigate to where the file was saved on your local hard drive.
- Internet Explorer: typically lets you choose where to save a file. If you do not select a folder, it will default to the last place you saved a file.
- Firefox: saves files to your desktop unless set otherwise in the preferences.
- Safari: will generally send images to your downloads folder or your desktop. This can also be set in the preferences.
If none of these tips worked, contact: webdesign @ nichigham . com to help you in the process.
*Please note that — as much as we would love too, we cannot provide instantaneous support 24/7 and or for all time zones. We do appreciate your purchase, thank you for your patience, we understand your concern and will gladly help you as soon as possible.